Thursday, July 21, 2011

Studio M Purple Medallion

Studio M Purple Medallion
Studio M Purple Medallion 2
Studio M Purple Medallion
Hey everyone! Did ya'll miss me? I've been MIA, busy with life. Less time for nails! Shocking and terrifying at the same time! Ha! So this bad boy has been quite a lemming for me and I got it in a swap a while back. I thought it was beautiful in the bottle but I didn't get around to trying it because I was swimming in other beautiful untried polishes. (Such a hard life!) Oh this polish is marvelous! It's very similar type of polish to China Glaze Atlantis. They both have such a beautiful depth. I really love this polish but I didn't end up wearing it long because it chipped the next day. Horrible. I'm not sure if it's just chippy because it's a glitter or what. I find glitters very chippy. I have noticed my nails are not so great at the moment. I'm nursing my babies so my nails and my hair is in super bad shape. Oh well. It won't last forever. Them babies are almost a year. How time flies.

4 comments:

  1. Hello
    I love this polish, do you know where I can buy it?
    It is so wonderful on you ;)
    Many thanks for your answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since I've worn this. Love it!

    ReplyDelete