Monday, July 25, 2011

piCture pOlish blog fest - Fairy Floss

Hello nail polish fans! I'm pleased to participating in Picture Polish's Blog Fest. Over 60 bloggers from around the word are participating and featuring all of PP's shades today!! I think it's a great way for a nail polish company to show the public what they got. I know I LOVE being able to see the polishes on the nail before purchasing. Really, all nail polish companies should have on the nail examples, don't you think? Plus it's nice to know what other nail polish fanatics think about the formulation and colour too. So with out further adieu here is the shade I am reviewing: Fairy Floss.

Picture Polish Fairy Floss
Picture Polish Fairy Floss 2
Picture Polish Fairy Floss

This polish is a very pretty pink. It instantly reminded my of OPI Done Out in Deco - mostly because I don't have a ton of pink polishes. But when I pulled DOiD out Fairy Floss is darker and more warm toned. Fairy Floss was easy to apply and this is 2 coats which is super awesome for a light pink. Generally, you need to coat light pinks on in 3 or 4 layers. So opaque in 2 is great! Overall, I like this polish. I would have to say the colour is not overly original but it's a lovely pink cream and it has a great formulation.

Pop on over to Picture Polish if you are interested in Fairy Floss or if you are interested in any of their other polishes. I currently own a bunch of the Ozotic Pro polishes that they sell and also their Denim. They are very nice to deal with and their polishes are fabulous!

9 comments:

  1. It's the second Picture Polish I've seen today. The other was Denim from SmaltoItaliano.
    Both look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, for me it's the 4th! ;) Although everything I saw was very nice, I think this is my favourite amongst the 4 ;)
    Soooo nice and clean mani! Such a sweet pink! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shade you got, love it :) I was surprised by how easily picture polish cremes apply too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shade ..

    happy blog fest

    de-jeeya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Blog,
    A new follower from www.sunniewrites.blogspot.com, would love if you follow me back <3<3 <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I've nominated you for a Liebster Award ( http://iloveprettycolours.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html ). It's about sharing and promoting new blogs with less than 200 followers. Please feel free to pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me back on my blog: http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete