Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stay tuned for exciting events to come!

Hi all. I don't have a NOTD or review for you today! I know! No pictures?!?! I just wanted to let you know that Rikki Nails will be participating in a very special event with piCture pOlish. Theses are the ladies where I got my Ozotics and my piCture pOlish Denim. These gals make and sell some pretty awesome polishes! Right now they are taking entries to name their new Christmas in July collection. I love naming polishes! I had some cool names but they didn't follow their theme and I don't know if I have time to think up a bunch of new names. Anyways, I just wanted to give ya'll a heads up to keep your eyes peeled for fun stuff coming up! As a consolation prize for no NOTD here is a picture of my babies, all three of them.

The Triplets
Can you tell them apart?

2 comments:

  1. omg I cant wait to see whats coming!! I love the picture polish polishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely ADORABLE!! All three of them. Such kissable baby cheeks.

    I can't wait to see what is coming :)

    ReplyDelete