Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ozotic Pro 621

Ozotic Pro 621
Ozotic Pro 621 2
Ozotic Pro 621
I got distracted by this holo. Isn't she purdy? The holographic particles are similar to the China Glaze Kalediscopes. It's not a super-crazy holo but the nail polish has a beautiful depth when on the nail. I immediately thought of China Glaze Ruby Pumps. They funny thing, my mother who is a muggle grabbed my hand and said, "This looks like Ruby Pumps. I thought Ruby Pumps was the prettiest polish. Now I'm not so sure!" 621 is a beautiful, classy polish. It's very glossy and the colour is a warm red. I was hoping for more holographic effect with this one but it has such a beautiful, twinkling fire instead, which is so captivating. This is a big win. I think my camera freaked out when taking this picture and I would say that the photos don't do this polish justice.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful one for sure, I have it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally drooling over this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "who is a muggle" OMG, brilliant! I'm totally stealing this expression for polish non-junkies, it's a great one. :D Really made me smile. :D I won't even talk about the polish, it's so incredibly sexy and gorgeous, I just might destroy my keyboard with all the drooling. Beautiful! Very hard to get for me, but mesemerizing nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ulmiel I wish I could take credit for it. The ladies on the Makeupalley site came up with it. Pretty fitting hey!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm gonna have to splurge on some Ozotics now, *sigh*
    Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete