Monday, June 20, 2011

OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not

OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not
OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not 2
OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not
Got this polish at Winners. The shimmer reminded me of Clarins 230 so I thought I'd try it. Turns out that the shimmer is very subtle and I'm not that into subtle shimmers... It looks like a dark plum cream in most light and you can't see the shimmer. It looks nicer in the pictures then in real life IMO. I think the purple looks kinda dated. It reminds me of the late 90s and not in a good way. I think I'll top it with Clarins 230 to try and save the effort but this one is not a favourite. There are not many polishes in my stash that I don't really love. I guess I'll try to swap this one.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! What a gorgeous colour!
    I have recently discovered your blog and it's great!
    You have an award on my blog (the link is on my profile), if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Christina thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete