Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Koh Black Stars

Koh Black Stars
Koh Black Stars 2
Koh Black Stars
Here is the other Koh polish I received in a fabulous swap. I didn't even bother to check the opacity on this polish. I bet you anything it would be crazy sheer so this is one coat over WnW Black Creme. In the photos it looks a lot more browny/olivey but it's mostly black in person. There is a lot going on in this polish. Like Whoa! There are (mostly) red flakies, holographic silver glitter and gold shimmer which is why I think it looks a little brown. This polish reminds me of galaxies which is probably why it is named Black Stars. I was thinking that it would also be cute to call it Kitchen Sink! :D This polish also came with a swank carrying case.

Koh Black Stars Bottle
Koh Black Stars bottle and case

3 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous I haven't seen that one yet. So pretty. I love the little cases the Koh polishes come in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @turtlechick12 I love the cases too! It makes them seem so much more special and luxurious!

    ReplyDelete