Thursday, June 16, 2011

Joe Fresh Ballet Slipper

So the Canucks lost the Stanley Cup to Boston last night. Disappointing. What is more disappointing is the riots/looting and distruction in Vancouver last night. Sadly, I highly doubt the outcome would have been much different had Vancouver won. I've seen the photos and the video and I can't believe that stuff actually happens! It makes me angry to see these people act so violently and feel so good about it. I wonder what makes these people tick? It is deeply sadening to me and I hope people don't think this is the way Canadians and Vancouverites normally behave. I am proud of the civilans that tried to stand up to the rioters. It's really scary to try and be the voice of reason in a sea of crazies.

Anywho, how about some pretty nail polish?!

Joe Fresh Ballet Slipper
Joe Fresh Ballet Slipper 2
Joe Fresh Ballet Slipper
Another Ballet Slipper! This one is singular though! Mmmm the colour is pretty much the same as Essie's. They are both very sheer. This is 3 coats. Not as opaque as Essie Ballet Slippers. I like Essie's formula better.

No comments:

Post a Comment