Sunday, June 26, 2011

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle
China Glaze Emerald Sparkle 2
China Glaze Emerald Sparkle
This polish has been around for quite sometime but as I don't/didn't really have a place to get China Glazes I've not had the chance to pick it up. I found a salon that had a bunch of polishes in a bin so I went through and found this along with these others: OPI Sapphire in the Snow, CG Gussied Up Green, CG Rodeo Fanatic, CG DV8, CG 2NITE, CG LOL, CG GR8.
I was so excited to see these in the wild! Anyway Emerald Sparkle is perfection! Its a fantastic emerald colour and this is two easy and lovely coats. It's just like China Glaze Ruby Pumps, only green. I hope one day that I can collect a rainbow of similar colours. I have red, green and blue so far. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for more for sure.

3 comments:

  1. Very beautifully also goes to a skin of your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous on you! And wow so many great finds, especially those polishes from the OMG collection. Can't wait to see your swatches of those. Especially DV8!

    ReplyDelete