Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Zoya Dove

Zoya Dove
Zoya Dove 2
Zoya Dove
I'm late to the party with this one. I wish Zoya wasn't such a pain to get up here in Canada. I really loved the Intimates collection. Every single polish was so pretty. It doesn't happen very often when I love every colour in a collection. And yet this is the only one I have. Go figure! I guess I've just been to busy tracking down holos. At any rate. I really love this colour. I think I would love a colour like this only slightly more pale too. The formula was terrific. This was 2 coats. I know a lot of people have trouble with Zoya but I've never had any trouble. Once again I think the trick is the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat. I've been wearing a lot of creams lately and I think I may play with this mani a little. Maybe a matte top coat or perhaps some sparkles? Sadly, this will be my last mani to show you for a couple days. I'm traveling to visit family and I won't have time for manis. So please stay tuned. I am expecting some beautiful Ozotics from Australia. I received a beautiful package of polish from the Netherlands that I'm just waiting on her end to arrive, plus I'm hoping to hit up some nail places on my trip. So there should be lots of goodies for me to show when I return. Thanks a bunch everyone and take care!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this color, which may seem strange because it's just gray, but it's still true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @VijiiS I totally agree! :D

    ReplyDelete