Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Picture Polish Denim

Picture Polish Denim
Picture Polish Denim 2
Picture Polish Denim
So I'm back! I've been pretty overwhelmed with family life these last couple of day and would you believe I was polish-less for almost 5 or 6 days?! *Gasp* Terrible. My nails are gruesomely stained too!
Unfortunately, I didn't get to shop for polish on my trip like I thought I would. It was just too much to think about with my girls in tow. I figured *GASP* I probably had enough new polishes at home and that I didn't need MORE! (Wow did I really just type that?) I did pick up a Deborah Lippmann mini 3 pack of Across the Universe, Bad Romance and Happy Birthday! Wow! That's like all my DL lemmings in one convienant 3 pack! Whoot.
Anyway, this is a Picture Polish, and it's called Denim. It's a very pretty blue with unusual white-ish flakes which makes it kinda look like denim. It also has a very petty blue shimmer which you can really notice in the sun. This is a very unique polish and I love it. It has a ton of personality and texture which I love in a polish!

1 comment: