Monday, May 30, 2011

Koh Blue Universe

Koh Blue Universe
Koh Blue Universe 2
Koh Blue Universe
*Sigh* So beautiful! I saw this polish on Yacking about Lacquer and I stopped dead in my tracks. I knew I had to find this polish! I arranged a swap with a lovely lady in the Netherlands. I sent a bunch of polish and I got a bunch of lovelies back. This was one of them. It is the blue version of OPI Merry Midnight. I think I will do a comparison between the two before I move on to my next mani. This is 3 coats - probably could have gotten away with 2 but I wanted it to be perfect. Like Merry Midnight, there is a lot going on in the polish. Flakies, silver micro-glitter in a slightly metalic dark blue base. MmmmMmm flakies. This is a fantastic polish. If you can get your paws on this colour I whole heartedly recommend it!

Koh Blue Universe Bottle and Case
I should also mention this polish comes in a case! Talk about swank! It looks like a case for lipstick (it even has a mirror inside) but I'm such a sucker for those kinds of silly frills. I feel like it makes it special. I received another Koh polish in the swap which I will share with you soon! Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh! this is ridiculously gorgeous! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So rich, in the sun must be even better :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh![2] It has flakies, glitter (duochrome flakies!) and I love the metallic indigo blue (blurple?)
    just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete