Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Essie Ballet Slippers

Essie Ballet Slippers
Essie Ballet Slippers 2
Essie Ballet Slippers
I really couldn't stand that last mani. I had to take it off. It was TOO much for me. I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that my nails had gotten way too long! It's funny how that happens. So I seriously chopped 'em back and I like them much better. They look so much cuter and cleaner... Anywho, this is more what I was thinking of when I was thinking pink. Nice, fresh, light pink. This is Essie Ballet Slippers. The application was a big time pain in the butt though. It was 4 coats! Sheesh! I'd love a nice light pink that didn't take my whole life to apply! I do like the colour but I think I'm still looking for a pink that is a little warmer (more peachy) and maybe not quite as light. Any suggestions my peps?

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried China Glaze Something sweet or OPI's Sweetheart? Def. my fav light pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely give A Crewed Interest a go (by Essie also). Looks fab. xx

    ReplyDelete