Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe

Deporah Lippmann 3 pack
Deporah Lippmann 3 pack 2
Deporah Lippmann 3 pack
Got this set at Holt Renfrew in Toronto. I was hoping to get a full size bottles but when I found the pack with Bad Romance, Happy Birthday and Across the Universe (which are all Lippmanns I wanted,) I was pretty happy. I tried Across the Universe first.

Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe
Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe 2
Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe
I love this nail polish. I was thinking I should start with underwear but then I decided I need to just go for it. This is 3-4(ish) coats. My instincts where rigth and I think next time I will start with a base just to save on the polish. Lots of people say that this polish reminds them of mermaids and I can't argue with that. I don't think Across the Universe is poorly named, but I DO think it reminds me more of the sea than the universe. Anyway, great polish and I'm so glad I picked it up! Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment