Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Wow I'm so pleased and flattered to receive this lovely award from Amy at Gotham Polish. She does the cutest little vignette cartoons with the bottles of polish. It's very unique and a fun spin on nail polish blogging! I'm also so jealous that she lives in New York! A big shout out to Amy! Thanks so much!

So as part of this award we must fulfill our stylish blogger duties which are as follows:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. (check)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Here are the 7 things about myself:
1.I'm a Canuck living in the great white north. But I'm on the west coast, so it's more like the great wet north!
2. I'm a new mommy to identical twin girls and I can't wait until they get old enough for me to paint their nails.
3. I've gotten more into nails since going on maternity leave because it's so much easier (and cheaper) than makeup and it really combines my love of colour, texture and all things shinny.
4. I've gotten married, bought a new home and had twins in 14 months!
5. I love candy - like a lot! Any kind, but especially fruit flavoured candy
6. I'm really tall. I'm 6'
7. My favourite show on television right now is Bob's Burgers. You gotta watch that show. It's hillarious! Plus the voice of the little girl Louise is the Mel from Flight of the Conchords (Kristen Schall) and THAT show is tragically off the air but still one of the most brilliant shows ever!

I'm not sure if these blogs are necessarily new but they are pretty new to me!

Beauty by Kayla Shevonne - A fellow Canuck! Whhooot.
Another Bottle of Polish - Laquerlove always has a million mani pictures and her nails are to die for!
Canadian Nail Fanatic - Mrsrexy is another fellow Canuck with a passion for Konad!
Das Experiment - A German gal with perfect beautiful nails
My Lucid Bubble - Kris is such a nice lady plus she can create holos! She's amazing!
Nihrida - Flawless nails and beautiful crisp photos
pinupcherrymakeup Meghan features nail polish and makeup.
Steffels - Amazing polish shots!
Yacking about Lacquer - Beautiful polish shots and Lindsay is a nice gal too. She gives me all sorts of lemmings!
Turtlechick's Nails N Tales - Nail polish and a slice of life
The Polished Perfectionist -Amy Grace's nails are perfection and her photos match. Plus she loves the holos like me!

Thanks again Amy and thank you to all the readers and followers. I'm so glad that I can share my love of lacquer with ya'll!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, much deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nihrida You're very welcome! I do love your blog!
    @Charlottle Thank you so much for your support!
    @Stef OF course you are also very welcome! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award! It is well deserved! Thank you so much for the award :) it's my first. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award :) I also like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thanks for such a kind shout out :) I think the best part of this is finding new blogs to read and nails to admire!!!

    ReplyDelete