Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OPI Merry Midnight

OPI Merry Midnight
OPI Merry Midnight 2
OPI Merry Midnight
Missed this one on the first go around but I was lucky enough to snap it up in a swap. Hooray for swapping! This is a very unique polish. Its a dark purple jelly with red flakies, blue glitter and very fine silver glitter. It's very complex and I totally love that. I wish there were more polishes like this. I really like complicated and strange polishes. I want only those. I feel like I may boycot creams from now on. Well... myabe not. I think I might pick up a few here and there, but strictly for layering purposes. I have my eye on a couple OPIs from the fall collection for that reason. At any rate. Isn't she a beaut!?

2 comments:

  1. Such a great polish. I know some people think it has too much going on, but not me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that funny. I think that is why I like it! Oh well their loss right! :D

    ReplyDelete