Friday, April 15, 2011

Nicole by OPI Yellow It's Me

Nicole Yellow Its Me
Nicole Yellow Its Me 2
Nicole by OPI Yellow It's Me
So I think yellow is the new "it" colour for summer. I don't have a lot of yellows so when I found this bad boy on sale for $3 I new it was meant to be. I really like the glass fleck shimmer in this polish. It makes it very unique. This is 4 (!) coats and you can still see the nail line. Bummer. But I guess that is to be expected from a yellow right? The colour reminds me of egg yolks. Which might be a bad thing?

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you about yellow being in for summer, I tried Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening on and I was really diggin it! I need to get more... like this color! Egg yolks are good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I had to check your location again, just in case you live in my neighbourhood. I somehow found the exact colour, also for $3 :) I know it's gonna be sheer but couldn't help it. I love a good yellow

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's funny. I bet Shopper's had a bunch of skus they put on sale across Canada. :D

    ReplyDelete