Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nicole by OPI Coral Denominator

Nicole by OPI Coral Denominator
Nicole by OPI Coral Denominator 2
Nicole by OPI Coral Denominator
Taking a brief break from all them holos. This is another Nicole by OPI collaboration with Justin Bieber. I've heard that this is an international exclusive, which I think means, ya'll in the US didn't get 'em. Pain in the butt for the US readers but I'm pretty happy that here in Canada we do get some special polishes. I really love these kinds of glass fleck duochrome kinda polishes. I understand that this polish is a lot like the new Zoya Sunshine polishes. Not that I would know because Zoya doesn't like to ship to Canada! (I'm not bitter or anything!) It's a pitty because I do like me a Zoya. If they shipped up here I would have a ton more of their polishes. As it is, I only have a handful. So this is a terrific polish. I think this was 3 coats, which is pretty standard for me. Super blingy. Love it. I have another one of this collection called Top of my World. It's a iridescent blue/teal/green glitter. So pretty. I need to swatch it on black for ya'll to see. Soon.

3 comments: