Friday, April 1, 2011

Joe Fresh Marshmallow

Joe Fresh Marshmallow
Joe Fresh Marshmallow 2
Joe Fresh Marshmallow
I needed a break from all that holo crazy colour-goodness. Joe Fresh Marshmallow is a colour I would never normally wear but I think it's a colour that 22 year old me would have worn all the time had I know I was even looking for it. Anyway, I love this colour! It's a really nice palette cleanse. I will likely top it with something tomorrow because I can't get let well enough alone! This is 3 coats. It's not super even but that's mostly my fault. I realize I've really been pressing too hard on the brush when applying polish. I need to remember to just let it glide on. It also dried surprisingly fast, which is fabulous! The colour is a squishy off-white jelly. It's what I imagine OPI Bubble Bath to be like. (I've never seen OPI BB on so I wouldn't actually know) Anyone have OPI BB? What do you think? Is it close or at lease similar?

1 comment: