Friday, April 29, 2011

Joe Fresh Iris and a Comparison

Joe Fresh Iris
Joe Fresh Iris 2
Joe Fresh Iris

Joe Fresh Iris Compare
Joe Fresh Iris - pinky and middle
China Glaze Grape Pop - ring and index

Ooo pretty purple. I thought for sure I had a bunch of purple creams that would similar to Joe Fresh Iris. Turns out not so much. At first I thought OPI Done out in Deco but it's not close at all. DoiD is far to light and quite a bit less saturated. As, you can see I didn't even bother to compare them on the nail. The closest I have is China Glaze Grape Pop and it's not close either! I guess this goes to show I can acquire a lot more polishes without fear of ever duping! I have quite a few polishes but I can safely say I think I only own three dup-ish colours. Even with that they are all slightly different. I have a bunch of mints that are really close, Sally Hansen Laser and Orly Lunar Eclipse and surprisingly an new Joe Fresh yellow which I will show you tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm really digging that Grape Pop color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Iris in a swap and now I'm itching to try and find a dupe. Surely I must have something close in my eleventy beelion purple cremes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy my wish list is growing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @KarenD Love to see what you come up with :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos are so crisp and lovely!

    ReplyDelete