Friday, April 8, 2011

Crackle Shatter over Color Club Wild and Willing

Crackle Shatter
Crackle Shatter 2
Crackle Shatter over Color Club Wild and Willing
I didn't think I'd ever like the shatter look. It looked a bit too trendy for me. But my mother picked this up for me when she was in the US so I thought I'd try it out. Turns out that it's really frick'n cool. I am amazed at how quick it shattered and how nicely. I really like the affect over Wild and Willing. It looks like lava to me especially with it matte. I know I'm looking forward to the silver shatter from OPI this May but I'm surprised that I like the black. This isn't OPI. It's some random brand and the label on the front is mostly wore out. I think it is Rosa Cosmetics. The colour is called Deep Black.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! More lava nails! I just did a post of mine and thought it would be neat to Google search for other lava inspired manis and found you blog. Following! I love it over the copper. I'm all about a little sparkle.
    I hope you don't mind but I posted a link to this entry on my entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo and I have both of these, hmm! Will definitely link you back to my post as inspiration if I'm ever daring enough to try this one out. :) P.S. found you on Flicker search for Fireflies by OPI... Great combo with the Brucci!

    ReplyDelete