Thursday, April 7, 2011

Color Club Wild and Willing

Color Club Wild and Willing
Color Club Wild and Willing 2
Color Club Wild and Willing
I got this is a swap a couple weeks ago and I've just gotten the chance to try it. I love love the colour. It's definitely a duochrome/multichrome, peachy-copper, gold, and greenish gold. It's very dynamic and I got a ton of complements on it. That being said it was a lot of coats to get it to cover. This is 4 coats. It looks like a glass fleck to me but I think it's perhaps more a micro glitter. Sometimes I just have a hard to deciphering the finish of a polish. It's super sparkling in the light and looks like glowing foil in low light. GORGE!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great color and it looks very nice on you. Too bad it is 4 coats, I don't have enough patience for that lol

    ReplyDelete