Saturday, April 23, 2011

China Glaze How About A Tumble

China Glaze How About A Tumble
China Glaze How About A Tumble 2
China Glaze How About A Tumble
This is a colour that straddles colour families. Is she a pink or is she a purple? I venture to say a purpley-pink. Maybe that's just because I prefer purples? This is the only Kaleidoscope that has struck me as different formulation-wise. It was unusual sheer. I needed 3 coats and probably could have used a 4. You can even see in the bottle picture when it's turned on its side you can see it's not as opaque as the other colours. Yup. Pretty polish.

3 comments:

  1. I follow your blog and I look at your posts on Google Reader regularly, but I rarely comment. I'm in awe everytime I see your photos. Your nails are gorgeous and the quality of your photos is great. It's a real pleasure to look at your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nihrida, what a nice comment to leave! Thank you very much! I really enjoy your blog too! You have gorgeous nails and photos. I love to see the nail polish from overseas. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color! It looks killer on your nails!

    ReplyDelete