Monday, April 25, 2011

China Glaze Don't Be A Square

China Glaze Don't Be A Square
China Glaze Don't Be A Square 2
China Glaze Don't Be A Square
This pink reminds me of Barbie. It's a medium pink and she is in the middle of peach and purple. Can a pink be neutral? Haha. A neutral medium pink. Same standard formula as the rest of the Kaleidoscopes I've tried so far. I have to be honest. I am glad I have these pinks but really they don't light my fire like the greens, purples, or blues, even the grey one (Let's Do It In 3-D). I guess the "safer" pinks and tans and golds are just not as interesting to me as the others. I'm glad that it's okay to wear these "wacky" colours. I don't think I'd make it in the 1940s when you could only wear nudes or pinks. Apparently only trampy women wore red. It's true! My grandma told me that! I wonder what nasty names a gal waring blue would be called?

3 comments: