Wednesday, April 27, 2011

China Glaze 2Nite

China Glaze 2Nite
China Glaze 2Nite 2
China Glaze 2Nite
I think this is my favourite of the OMGs. It's a very pretty corn flower blue. The rainbow is very strong and linear. I took these pictures in the morning so I think the rainbow isn't as bright as if I had taken them in the afternoon light. I'm just thankful I could get some sun! The application was a bit of a pain. I think that may have been because I tried out a different base coat then what I usually use. I tried Poshe base coat. I only have it because I accidentally ordered it instead of the top coat! Anyway, it caused some balding. So I'll have to try it again with my regular base coat to see if it's the base coat or the actually polish. Ya likey?

7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS color! I love it and it looks great on you. One day I will find this one, one day lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! It's one of my favourites too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! I awarded your blog with the Stylish Blogger Award! I couldn't find your email to tell you :) Have a great night, Amy from Gotham Polish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks terrific on you! Maybe I should have kept one of these for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely polish, great colour. Congratulatios on your Stylish Blogger Award too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are great, good job capturing it!

    ReplyDelete