Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Catherine Arley 800

Catherine Arley 800
Catherine Arley 800 2
Catherine Arley 800
I like this one. It's the least holo out of all the Catherine Arley's I own. It has a wee 'smidge of holo. The colour is interesting. It's a very bright red leaning a little pink. Someone described it as a strawberry red and I think that is pretty accurate. It's a shame there isn't more holo in it though. I wonder why it's so difficult to create a holographic red. I've heard that Oztic makes one. I may have to think about getting that.

4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely polish. Nice colour and finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is great! I am not a red/pink fan but I really like this. I need to just pull the trigger on the Catherine Arley order I have been thinking about making. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Turtlechick12 Do it! They are the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to after our Disney trip. You convinced me hehe

    ReplyDelete