Monday, April 4, 2011

Catherine Arley 666

Catherine Arley 666
Catherine Arley 666 2
Catherine Arley 666
Back to your regularly scheduled holographic nail polish programing! This is Catherine Arley 666. (Really people, 666?) At any rate it is a pink-purple which falls between 673 and 677. I would say the holo effect is medium. Formulation is standard for Catherine Arley which is of course, excellent. This is 2 coats.
I'm trying to do a more square-ish nail shape. It's odd because it still looks pretty oval in the pictures! I've never really been able to do different shapes because my nails do their own thing and I'm just trying to keep 'em looking even-ish and that generally means an oval shape. I also find that the oval shape chips and snags less. I know the square shape seems to be most popular these days. I'm just not sure I can pull it off. What do ya'll think?

No comments:

Post a Comment