Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Brucci Black Emerald and OPI Fireflies

Brucci Black Emerald
Brucci Black Emerald 2
Brucci Black Emerald
Got this lovely gem in a terrific swap. It's a dark forest green that shifts to amber. It's really beautiful but I guess I'm not in the mood for dark polishes at the moment so I toped it with OPI Fireflies.

OPI Fireflies
OPI Fireflies 2
OPI Fireflies over Brucci Black Emerald 3
OPI Fireflies over Brucci Black Emerald
Boy oh boy did that ever make the colour pop! You can really see the amber with Fireflies over top. This is a very nice combo!

I've been on a duochrome kick, which isn't surprising. Besides holo they are my favourite. I got most of these polishes in swaps. Yah I love to swap!

Duochromes
OPI Fireflies, Color Club Wild and Willing, Chelsea Kaleidoscope, Brucci Black Emerald, Brucci Typhoon Lagoon, Sinful Let me Go, Schierer Chameleon Blue Sky, Ulta Jaded, Clarins 230

6 comments:

  1. oooh what a haul! and I love black emerald =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe it not all one swap! It's 2!(interestingly, from the same gal) OPI Fireflies and Clarins I purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that green is gorgeous! So are your nails, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I was gonna ask who would let 230 go in a swap :) But it's a great duochrome haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ ♥ ♥_____________________♥ ♥ ♥
    Lol, sorry, but I LOVE seeing duochromes :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black Emerald looks soooo great with Fireflies!! i love your duochrome collection...they are my favourite by far!

    ReplyDelete