Thursday, March 24, 2011

Zoya Kotori

Zoya Kotori
Zoya Kotori 2
Zoya Kotori
Whoa. I needed to take a break from all 'dem holos. As wonderful as they are I think they were burning a hole in my retinas. So, this is Zoya Kotori. I got this in the Zoya promotion which my mommy sent to me! Hooray for my mommy! It's a beautiful polish. It is somewhere between a shimmer and a glass fleck. It's a very fine glass fleck I would say. The base of the polish is a smokey blue-grey and the fleck is a brighter blue. It is quite sheer. This is 3 coats. I think next time I will try it over black creme. The flash of the fleck reminds my of Turquoise Opal. Obviously it's not duochrome but the blue-teal flash is similar to me.

Sally Hansen Turquoise Opal 4
Sally Hansen Turquoise Opal
See? Similar-ish.

2 comments: