Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spa Ritual Health, Wealth & Happiness

Spa Ritual Health, Wealth & Happiness
Spa Ritual Health, Wealth & Happiness 2
Spa Ritual Health, Wealth & Happiness
I'm a sucker for duochromes. I will go for any duochrome really. Funny thing is I don't think I really care for super dark nails, on me anyways. So here I am all attracted to these beautiful duochromes and I get 'em and put 'em on but I'm a little itchy to add something on top because I find them to dark for my tastes. I've got a bunch of pretty layering polishes that I'm dying to try on top but I'm expecting a magical package I'm hoping will come in the mail today. So I am waiting to see if it comes before I change anything. ANYWAY enough blather. This is Health, Wealth & Happiness. Honestly, I had a heck of a time with the formulation on this. It may or may not have been because I was trying to do my nails on the couch while watching Bob's Burgers (which BTW, is the best TV show I've seen in years! Check it out on Sunday nights!) It was patchy and I needed 3 coats. I dono, maybe that's not too bad. But it's still pretty and I can't wait to layer it with other pretty polishes!!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks very much like Orly Royal Velvet. Such a pretty color. I actually laughed because I misread magical package and thought you were waiting for a magical pancake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are the same polish! Spa Ritual and Orly are made by the same people as far as I know.

    Mmmm Magical Pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nail polish is my love...

    ReplyDelete