Tuesday, March 29, 2011

OPI DS Sapphire

OPI DS Sapphire
OPI DS Sapphire 2
OPI DS Sapphire
Got this along with DS Original at Winners the other day. I was so excited! Love finding these DS polishes. Hmmm maybe one day I'll own them all... A girl can dream can't she? This is a nice holo, not as intense as DS Original but a good holo none-the-less. The colour is sorta a light silvery dusty blue. It's not as saturated a blue as the Catherine Arley 674 or the China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out. Should we compare? Here are the other pictures of the light blue holos I have:

OPI DS Sapphire
OPI DS Sapphire

China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out 2
China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out

Catherine Arley 674
Catherine Arley 674

Yup DS Sapphire is greyer and the holo looks a little less intense.

1 comment:

  1. totall off topic to this post but I was wondering if you would swap Let's Do It In 3D for tickle my triange?

    ReplyDelete