Friday, March 25, 2011

OPI DS Original

OPI DS Original
OPI DS Original 2
OPI DS Original
Wow. I found this at Winners. Along with DS Sapphire and Done Out in Deco. I am pretty happy about it. I feel like I never score at "dusties" but I suppose that isn't true. I did find DS Glamour and a brown holo version of MPJ. At any rate I was on cloud nine when I left the store. It's funny how finding these treasures can do that for you. It's really all about the thrill of the hunt I think. That's a pretty big part of the nail polishing hobby for me. What do you ladies think? Do you love looking for and finding hard to find polishes?
At any rate. This polish is sooo pretty. I really like the scattered holo vs. the linear holo. Yum sauce! At some point I'd like to compare my purple holos. I've got a few. Put that on the list of things to do!

2 comments: