Thursday, March 17, 2011

Look What Came in the Mail!!

China Glaze Warm Kaleidoscope packaged
China Glaze Kaleidoscopes!!!!
This is the Warm Palette. It even came in a box. Woooo official!

China Glaze Warm Kaleidoscope
Here they are out of the box. They are: It's My Turn, Spin Me Round, Rated Holographic, Don't Be A Square, Visit Me in Prism, Let's Do It In 3D

China Glaze Kaleidoscope Haul
This is the total haul! They are: It's My Turn, Spin Me Round, Rated Holographic, Don't Be A Square, How About A Tumble, Octa Gone Wild, Visit Me in Prism, Let's Do It In 3D (x2).

You'll notice that I have two Let's Do It In 3D. That is because when I was trolling Ebay I noticed three polishes come up; Let's Do It In 3D, How About A Tumble and Octa Gone Wild. The prices were reasonable (unlike the prices normally, which are more than $25 a bottle! CRAZY!) so I quickly freaked out and asked my hubby to buy them for me. Which he did because he's the best and I love him so. I was soo happy. Then I continued to troll and noticed that there were actual FULL 6 bottle sets for sale! This seller had multiples of every single colour except Tickle My Triangle. I hyperventilated a bit and sheepishly asked Hubs to buy me this set TOO. Of course he did! (Love that man!) But the LDii3D was already paid for and they wouldn't change it for Sexagone. So in the end I ended up with 2 LDii3D. No worries, I figured I'd swap it for something good latter on. Anywho... long story. I have almost the entire set of Kaleidoscopes and my heart feels at peace.

China Glaze Cool Kaleidoscope
Here are the Kaleidoscopes from the Cool Palette. I am missing Tickle My Triangle and Sexagone. I am really hoping I'll be able to swap for these.

China Glaze Kaleidoscope
All the babies together.

Now to find and collect the missing Sexagone and Tickle My Triangle. >:D
AND which colour to wear first...
*wanders off with head in clouds*

2 comments:

  1. Seriously jealous!!! Go, swatch! Gotta see them on you. :)

    ReplyDelete