Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Joe Fresh Powder Blue with Misa Sweet Pleasure

Joe Fresh Powder Blue 2
Joe Fresh Powder Blue
Joe Fresh Powder Blue with Misa Sweet Pleasure
I've been lemming Hard Candy Sky for quite a long time. Basically since it first came out in the 90s but I was a broke teenager back then and currently, I don't live in the US so I don't have access to Walmart. So I compromised and tried to create a similar effect. The Powder Blue is way darker and more "dirty" than Sky but I like it non the less. Thankfully, my mother was able to send me Hard Candy Sky so I don't need to pretend anymore but this is still a nice combo! Also, isn't that Joe Fresh bottle cute?! I gotta love Joe Fresh because it's basically the only polish that I can get that my US counterparts can't. Yay! A polish for us Canadians!

No comments:

Post a Comment