Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inglot 203 over Spa Ritual Health, Wealth & Happiness

Inglot 203 over Spa Ritual Health, Wealth & Happiness
Inglot 203 over Spa Ritual Health, Wealth & Happiness 2
Inglot 203 over Spa Ritual Health, Wealth & Happiness
My mom and dad were in Las Vegas recently and I asked Mom to pick up some flakies at Inglot for me. Yay! She did! Unfortunately the 205 was leaking so a lot of it is gone! *Super Sad Face* They are awesome but they are so small! So much smaller than I had ever imagined. It really makes Nfu Oh polish totally worth the $12.50 because at least you get 17mL. The Inglots were $10 for 8mL so a bit of a rip off but really when it comes to flakies, I just don't care. I think I'm going to start a quest to acquire all holos and flakies. Sound good? I've been thinking of how I might get my hands on some Sancion Angel. Anyone got any ideas? Some one in Brazil want to be my swap buddy?

Here they are all together.
Inglot Flakies
Inglot Flakies
202 (orange-gold), 203 (green-teal), 204 (blue-violet), 205 (yellow-green)

6 comments:

  1. It looks very different than the Nfu Oh I like it! But 10$ is expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is expensive but for flakies I spare no expense! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very good. That´s fun because I did similar layering recently :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to go to the Inglot store... but I had no idea their polish was so small :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I splurged on a set of Golden Rose flakies before they disappear completely! I so want to get some from Brazil too - it seems like all their major brands are coming out with flakies - so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just about to order my first Inglot haul and this swatch really helps! I don't have any flakies yet, and this looks great!

    ReplyDelete