Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hard Candy Sky and SpaRitual It's Raining Men

Hard Candy Sky
Hard Candy Sky
I want to say I love this but I kinda don't. Don't get me wrong the colour is awesome! But the application is too much work. I didn't have the patience for this. So it was gloop city! I was also disappointed in the shimmer. Although I've heard many say it is very subtle it's WAY too subtle. So I decided to try out a new to me polish. Enter SpaRitual It's Raining Men.

SpaRitual It's Raining Men
SpaRitual It's Raining Men
This is a really pretty colour in theory! Blue and golden duochrome. I also want to say I love this polish but it was streaky and sheer. But I think I may have been too frazzled by my lack of success with Sky so the application may have been too hasty. Oh well, I'm going to have to give these polish another shot another time. I didn't even leave them on for 1 hour. It was a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment