Monday, March 21, 2011

China Glaze Visit Me In Prism

China Glaze Visit Me In Prism
China Glaze Visit Me In Prism 2
China Glaze Visit Me In Prism
I'm not really sure how to describe the colour of this polish. She's a tricky lady. It's a very pale lilac colour but sometimes it looks tan or maybe peachy-skin-toned but maybe its a strange silver-ish-purple-ish? I dono, it's super holographic and sparkly like the rest of the Kaleidoscopes. I originally thought I would love love love this polish but after applying it I'm not so sure. Normally I don't give a hoot about what colours "flatter" my skin tone. I just want to wear the colours I like but perhaps I have met a polish that I actually don't think looks that great on my nails! *gasp* say it ain't so! Anyway? What do you guys like? Yay - nay?

1 comment:

  1. I loved your blog, and I'm following you!
    Kisses
    http://gpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete