Saturday, March 19, 2011

China Glaze Octa Gone Wild

China Glaze Octa Gone Wild
China Glaze Octa Gone Wild 2
China Glaze Octa Gone Wild
I think I have a new favourite nail polish! As you can see, this is a lovely medium purple holo-out-the-wazu polish. It's sooo purdy. I love the rainbows. I love the purple. Of course, there are balding issues with this polish which suck. My Nuf Oh 61 has CRAZY balding problems but the Catherine Arley's don't at all. Strange. Anyway. I love these polishes! They are worth every penny. I was staring at my nails all day. It was gloriously sunny and warm. Looks like spring is on the way. I'm so pleased!

2 comments:

  1. I think the balding issues have to do with how much holo pigment is actually in the polish.
    :) Or something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. That would explain the epic baldness of 61!

    ReplyDelete