Saturday, March 5, 2011

China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out

China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out 1
China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out 2
China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out
I don't normally get to take photos of my polishes in the sun because number one, we don't get a lot of sun here, especially in the winter months and number two, I have young babies that occupy me during the day so much of my pictures are taken at night when I have time to do my nails and take pictures. BUT today the sun came out! This beauty came to me in a swap all the way from across the sea in Latvia. I am so excited. These Kaleidoscope polishes do not disappoint. I have a couple from the OMG collection that I received in this swap but I think I prefer the finish of the Kaleidoscopes because they are sparkly even in lower light. I think I'm going to become/I AM a holographic polish junky. I LOVE them soo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment