Friday, March 18, 2011

China Glaze Island Escape

China Glaze Island Escape
Ahh look what I found at my Chatters. China Glaze Island Escape!

The colours are:
- Papaya Punch (creme) (orange)
- 108 Degrees (glitter) (pink)
- Senorita Bonita (glitter) (purple)
- Blue Iguana (glitter) (blue - duh!)
- Cha Cha Cha (shimmer) (green)
- Electric Pineapple (creme) (yellow - kinda almost greenish)

I guess by glitter they actually mean glass fleck. Blue Iguana, 108 Degrees, and Senorita Bonita are very nice. I didn't pay much attention to the other because to me they are just ye old boring creams. The green didn't much intrest me either because it looked super frosty but really who knows? They are $6.49 at my Chatters so I didn't actually purchase these. I may purchase them later from an online seller. BUT here are the pretties I thought looked nice.

China Glaze 108 Degrees
China Glaze 108 Degrees

China Glaze Senorita Bonita
China Glaze Senorita Bonita (this is not a great picture it is in fact a pretty glass fleck)

China Glaze Blue Iguana
China Glaze Blue Iguana

Sorry for my terrible pictures. My point and shoot is 100 years old! Anyway I haven't seen pictures of these yet so I thought ya'll may enjoy seeing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment