Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Catherine Arley 804

Catherine Arley 803
Catherine Arley 803 2
Catherine Arley 804
In honour of St. Patty's Day (which I'm sure everyone is super sick of by now) may I present Catherine Arley 804. This is a very bright yellow-green. It's very springy. It's not as holographic as some of the other Catherine Arley's as you can see. It is still quite nice. I do like the colour of this one, so it makes up for it's tamer holo-glow. Gee.. I wonder how many more Catherine Arley's I have to go. What will I do when I run out of these? Hmmmm China Glaze Kaleidosopes or OMGs or maybe Nfu Ohs. Mmmm... I hope my mom brings me home some Inglot flakies from her trip to Las Vegas! :D Lots of beautiful polishes coming your way!

3 comments:

  1. I'm green with envy just looking at this polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty fab! They all are. It was really worth the trouble to order them! Which really wasn't so bad. :) I recommend them to any holo fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is such a nice saturated glowy green. Like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete