Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Anna Sui 607

Anna Sui 607
Anna Sui 607 2
Anna Sui 607
Don't you just hate is when polish companies can't think of names for their polishes and instead give them lame numbers?! I do. Half of the fun/allure of nail polishes is their name. I believe a good name can save an okay polish and a great name can really make a polish a favourite! Anyway, this is Anna Sui 607 and it would have been so much better with a name! It's super sheer-vile. I think this was 4 coats! But the iridescent glitter with the round copper glitter is so cool! I also thought I would love the rose scent of these polishes but I kinda don't. For some reason after a couple of days they end up smelling like toothpaste! Blech. No thanks. So what do you think? We should re-name this polish... any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment