Friday, February 11, 2011

Catherine Arley Holographic Polishes

Catherine Arley 1
Catherine Arley 2
Catherine Arley 802
Catherine Arley 802

The nailboard on MakeupAlley.com has been a flutter with talk of these holographic polishes from Turkey. They are super cheap. About $2 American and then 14 Euros for shipping. So it works out to be $3 something a polish, which is like CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP. A lot of girls had trouble with the company that carries these polishes and ships internationally because of improperly packaged nail polishes breaking. Thankfully mine arrive unscathed. I had double of one polish and missing one but I don't care. Look at these polishes!! It's insane. I'm on cloud nine with these. I've tried two so far. 802 which is pictured here and 671 which I didn't capture in a photo. They apply beautifully. 802 was a 2 coater! I love 802 but honestly the colour is kinda ugo, grandma-ish. Thank goodness for the holo! I'm so glad I got these. It's really helped curb my appetite for the OMGs and Kaleidescopes which are hard to find!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you order these from? The site's name escaped me

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Halifax - I ordered them from beautycosmetic.biz
    They had a rocky first couple of orders to people - (some broken bottles) but they seem to have iron out the kinks. English is not the first language so you must be patient.

    ReplyDelete