Sunday, February 13, 2011

Catherine Arley 669

Catherine Arley 669
Catherine Arley 669

This is polish number 3 I've tried from the Catherine Arley Holographic Collection. It's a golden tan colour. The colour is reminiscent of China Glaze FYI but there is a lot more gold metallic and it looks a lot more holographic to me. I've not worn FYI on my nails yet but from what I can see, this is the case. I asked my husband if he liked my polish (which I ask almost every time I change my polish) and he said he thought it look like a champagne coloured car. *GASP* We both agree that champagne is the ugliest colour for a car so I knew that was his way of telling me he didn't like it! Oh well, that's okay. I don't wear polish to please him. I do still like this polish even if it looks like a champagne coloured car!

No comments:

Post a Comment